About Natasha Motyka
Your Home Is Your Largest Investment
I understand that you’re not just selling a “house,” you’re selling one of your largest assets or the largest. But, in addition, I know you’re not just selling your house; you’re selling your home, the place where you’ve built memories and developed an emotional attachment. I know you’re not just buying a house; you’re purchasing a “home” and a “lifestyle “you love.
I don’t take my job as a Real Estate Broker and Certified Luxury Specialist lightly. I bring market knowledge and marketing expertise to every transaction. I thrive off helping my clients with their real estate needs by keeping the process as seamless and stress-free as possible. My goal is simple, provide my clients with the best service, get sellers the highest and best price for their homes and get buyers the best deal possible, all while keeping the transaction smooth, fun, and professional. As a certified business, life, and relationship coach & certified negotiator, I am confident I can provide you with a real estate experience that will make me your FOREVER Realtor®!
Let’s Get Personal….
I have lived in Colorado since 2001, and at this point, I feel like a Colorado Native; if we include the two years I lived here as a teen, I’m pretty sure that’s close to native status. In my opinion, Colorado is the place to be if you live in a state that doesn’t have an ocean. It’s gorgeous here.
I reside in Parker, Colorado, with my hubby and Golden Doodle Tucker. We are newly empty nesters, so I have even more time on my hands to help you with all of your real estate needs.
When I am not working, I LOVE to travel, hike, and explore Colorado, as we have so many beautiful sites to see here. Oh, food. I am a total foodie and love to eat at restaurants.
I geek out on human needs psychology. I thrive off helping others hence being a real estate broker. However, I still have to let the life & relationship coach in me shine through via my podcast “I’m Doing It For Me Project,” a podcast for women who are ready to live their best lives while pushing through the turbulence along the way!
Why Real Estate?
As I mentioned above, I am all about Human Needs Psychology. I know that my top two needs are personal growth and contribution. Closely followed by uncertainty and significance. Real Estate provides me with all of the things I value above. I never get bored. Real Estate throws something new at me daily and has taught me to be solution focused. I can utilize my coaching skills daily, which greatly benefits my clients. I treat your Real Estate transaction as if it was my own. Helping sellers sell their houses to move on to the next chapter of their lives is a great honor to me. In addition, helping buyers find their dream home is fun and makes my heart smile for them when we have found the perfect home! In a nutshell, Real Estate, in my eyes, is a win: win for both my clients and me.
- I believe in life, we should always have fun and celebrate small and big wins.
- I am present in your presence. You have my full undivided attention during our face-to-face meetings and phone calls.
- I am a straight shooter. I will NOT tell you what you want to hear just to get your business. Honesty is my policy.
- I believe working relationships should be mutually beneficial and that both parties should treat one another respectfully.
- If I don’t think we are a good fit for a working relationship, I will let you know.
- I am a certified life, relationship & business coach.
- I am a certified negotiator.
- I am a certified luxury home specialist.
- The ocean is my happy place.
- I am probably one of the best listeners you will ever meet.
- I am consistently working on my craft to better serve you!
- I believe if we work together there is always a solution!
- I am a firm believer in what you think about you bring about.
- Most of my my clients have become friends.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I’m not afraid to admit I don’t know the answer and let you know that I find out and get back to you.
- I LOVE coffee & tacos! Not together, but I love them both equally!
- I completed 75 hard in 2022!