Some people love living in a city such as Denver, and you have people who love the suburbs! That’s me; I am a suburbia girl who lives in and loves Parker, Colorado. With that being said, here are my top 5 reasons I love living in Parker, Colorado.
- I live in Stonegate, a subdivision in unincorporated Douglas County, and I LOVE IT. Stonegate is an established community with North and South Sides. Both sides have a community pool, and residences can access both. The community is filled with large beautiful trees, walking paths, and parks. It reminds me of a community you would see on tv!
- It’s close enough to Denver yet far enough away. Don’t get me wrong, I love going to Denver for a nice dinner, date night, and many other things. However, I would never want to live there. Parker is the perfect place to be close but far. If that make sense? You can get to downtown Denver in 20 minutes when traffic is light.
- Hiking and Trails. If you love to get outdoors to hike, bike or walk. Parker is an excellent spot for it. The Cherry Creek Trails runs through, which is great for biking or walking. We are near several trails, the Bluffs, The Parker Incline, Hidden Mesa, and many more!
- Kunjani Coffee! My favorite coffee spot is in Parker, Colorado, Kunjani coffee! Kunjani Coffee is located at 1 0009 Jordan Rd, Parker, CO 80134. I love the vibe and the atmosphere. It’s a cozy little spot with a fireplace; they even serve wine and beer! If you are looking for an excellent spot for a coffee date, meeting or an overdue chat with your Bff, Kunjani is a must-visit.
- Main Street. Yes, Parker has a cute little strip on Mainstreet, with bars that play live music, great restaurants, dessert shops, shopping, and so much more. During spring and summer, they have a Farmers market every Sunday! It’s a cool spot, with a good vibe. I am all about good vibes!
For more questions about Parker, Colorado, please don’t hesitate to reach out! If you are considering moving here, I’d be happy to set you up on a home search.
Natasha Motyka Realtor®|Certified Luxury Specialist